Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey everyone welcome back after the long weekend but with fairly good weather. Well over the weekend I had a chance to go and check out some tattoo shops. Some of the best ones that I went and checked out happened to be Neon Dragon, Doug Stewarts Studio, and Wildside. Every shop was very well cleaned and everything they used was clean and in good shape. They showed me how every time they do a new person how there needles are individual wrapped so that there is no contamination of anything. Each shop was very hygienic.
Well I heard of a new kind of interesting tattoo that happens to be of a corset going down either the front of your chest or down your back. It actually is a very interesting tattoo. It comes from what the woman use to have to wear in the old days to make them look very small. Its very interesting cause there is also corset piercings too. Which I am kind of thinking about getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment