Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey everyone welcome back again. I hope that everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather that we are having. Even though it sucks, because we have to attempt to drive on these horrible roads. But anyways lets get back to the tattoo issues that we have for today.
Today I would like to talk about some of the tattoos that I would like to get in the coming months to add on to the one that i already have. Which happens to be of a heart with vines wrapping around it and blood dripping out of the bottom of it. It somewhat symbolizes how I leave my heart open and always happen to get tangled into to something and end up being hurt at the end of it all. but moving on from that the next tattoo that i plan on getting is going to be of a heart with wings hooked on the back of it symbolizing that i let my heart roam free. And here is an example of what this one will somewhat look like. It is going to be placed on the middle of my back. So that it is somewhat close to my heart or either above my chest. I can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment