Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey this time I am going to switch things up a bit. Instead of talking about tattoos this time I am also going to through in some information on piercings as well to. Many people are moving into the stage of getting piercings all over there body many for example are lip rings, eye brow piercing, ear piercing, nose piercing, industrial piercing, neck piercing, private area piercings, rib cage piercings, bellybutton piercings, and many more.


Some of the strange ones would be the rib cage piercings because I can just imagine how painful that just might be, but yet it still happens, just like rib tattoos. Many people seem to think of that place as a prime area for tattoos. my friend for example has a tattoo all the way down his rib cage. And is about to do the other side of his rib cage to even everything out. Its a pretty painful process and requires alot of time because of all the bones and gaps that the artists has to go over in attempt to complete your desired tattoo. Another strange piercing area would be the neck. Personally I can not imagine getting my neck pierced but yet people find it quite interesting. I had a friend who pierced all the way around his neck with bar bells, and then I also had one the had piercings going down the back of his spine. It looked and seemed very painful. I know for a fact that I would never get a piercing on my neck or around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment