Monday, February 2, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Well this weekend was beautiful out. On Saturday it literally felt like it was 70 degrees out. But anyways if you have been reading lately I got my tattoo done on Friday night. It looks amazing. It did hurt though a bit but it was all worth it. It took almost 4 hours to do it. But Jason Evans did a wonderful job and I would never go to any other shop besides his. The way that he blended the colors makes it look so really especially the heart. He got it to look so really. I am very proud of it. I already can not wait to get another one already. But I am going to have to wait for awhile on any other ones since my mom and dad are not very proud of them. We have completely different tastes. But anyways I am going to head out and I will post again here pretty soon. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment