Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. This time I am not going to talk about my topic. I am going to tell you about how I feel about blogging. Personally I like it every much. It lets me express myself and how I feel about things in my own type of diary. Its a great way also for people who are reading it to think truly about the tattoos and piercings that they get. Typing a blog is kind of like squeezing a stress ball. It lets you get everything out that you want to and still have no one there that can judge you in what you think. So as you can see I really like to blog. I get to tell you my true feelings about the dumb tattoos and piercings you all seem to think is cool. Many other people though seem not to like to blog because they think that it is just so other task that they have to do and they seem really not to enjoy it. If they really got into it though they would see that it is actually very fun to express your thoughts out and maybe then they would not just think of it as a requirement but as a pleasure to do. In my own experience with blogs, is that it is much better to make fun of people here without them knowing who you are instead of saying it to there face.

No comments:

Post a Comment