Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Sorry lately about some of the posts they have been a little off topic. But I really have to tell you that last night was one of the best concerts that I have ever been too. Slipknot rocked the stage. The best part though was that my boyfriend Brady and I were directly in the very front row. It was amazing. Literally it was like they were two inches away from you. There opening bands were great to except for Cohead and Cambriam. They really disappointed me because after only like three songs they were being booed by the crowd and they ended up dropping there instruments on the ground and walking off. They are just not in the right tour. They tried to mix there normal singing in with hard core screamers that rocked. And it really just did not fit right at all. They were good in there own way though, but just the wrong crowd to be playing for. Slipknot though caused everyone to start moshing and shoving everyone around. Literally you could not stand still in one place for more then ten seconds. It was amazing even though it started to get really hot and many people do not know of such a thing called deodorant. Trivium was there to and they did an amazing job opening for Slipknot. It was great at the end of there performance they through guitar picks out and I came so close to catching one but the people in front of me were a little to tall for me and they beat me to getting one. But besides that all I have left to say is that my tattoo is tomorrow and I will update after that. Post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment