Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Alright so this time I am going to talk about a tattoo that I really want to get some time soon but will not have the money for it for a long time. It is going to be a sleeve tattoo of rose or cherry blossoms going down my whole arm with maybe one or two birds in the background. The problem though is that I some how have to find a way to come up with 1500 dollars and then I have to find the time to have it done because Jason said it will take a good three days of work and when they say three days of work it is actually going to be four to five months of work because after a full day of work they have to give it a month to a month and a half to fully heal again before they can dig into the skin again that way you are to horrible sore the whole time. I came up with the idea when I went to my freshmen orientation at Kirkwood and say this girls arm who had started making a tree going down her arm and it really did look amazing. Though she was going for the whole black look and was not going to add any color into it at all which looks good on some people but I know personally that I would like to have mine done in color since I am so pale and keeping it all black would make it stand out way to much. Even though I am going to stand out all on my own by having a sleeve but with the new generation today many people are becoming full of tattoos. So in some way I will be like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment