Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Well recently nothing really exciting has been going on in my life but my brother did end up getting a tattoo this weekend and it actually does not look half bad from where he got it from. It is a tattoo of Love written in Arabic and it is on the upper part of his chest. He went and got it done last Friday and he had it done at Clovers. I really do not know how well they do tattoos but I do know that they are really good at doing piercings. That is where I went to get all of my piercings at and they really do do a good job at those. I just do not know any one else besides my brother who has gone there to get tattoos they are more known for there piercing skills. They are very friendly people though. And they did tell him that if he needed any touch ups and they would be free for six months so that is always good to have. It states that they will really back up there work they do. When he came home though and showed me the tattoo I could have sworn that it was fake and he was trying to get me in trouble once he showed our dad his tattoo. I know if I was to show my dad my tattoo he would literally kick me out of the house but yet when he should our dad he did not even freak out on him at all he actually liked it. Which I think is very unfair because he has told me a million and one times if I ever got any tattoo I would be out on the streets and would have to pay for my own college. But whatever you can somewhat tell who is the favorite with him. It happens though. I am proud of my brother though on actually going and getting a tattoo because body art is a brilliant way to show your artistic side.

No comments:

Post a Comment