Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey so this time I am going to talk about the tattoo that my boyfriend is wanting to get done some time soon. He has one on his arm of his initials and he either wants to get a grim reaper on his arm sitting on the initials or else he is going to place it in the middle of his back and have the words living going above it and sacrifice underneath of it. I think that it is really going to be a sweet tattoo right now he is saving up the money for it because it is probably going to be close to eight hundred dollars. He is going to have the skeleton be either black or green with it hold the famous knife or some kind of thing that is usually associated with the grim himself. And then he is not quite sure yet though on what color he is going to have the letters be but what ever he decides to do I think it will look very good on him and he knows it will to. He is not sure though where it will look the best at but I think the whole idea of him getting it on the back would look very good. I just think adding it to the other tattoo will really crowd that side of his arm a little to much and he will end up not liking the placement of it later on down the road. But he will decide it all out himself some time soon. Well I will post again in the next couple of days. It time to take a break and get some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment