Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey everyone long time no talk. Just messing with you. Well anyways so my friend is thinking about adding a tattoo of her baby's footprint on to her back. Which I think personally is a really cute and adorable idea. I know when it comes time for me to have a child I am going to get something tattooed onto my body as well that resembles them in my life along with maybe a husband tattoo but that is up for debate. Well anyways she wants to do the actual original baby footprint which is going to look amazing. And then she is going to add his name at the bottom of it so that everyone knows footprint that it is. I just hope that she goes to a good tattoo artists because I hate to see something that means so much like this get destroyed by someone who really can not do the right job that she wants done. Jason Evans though would do the best job in town in my opinion so hopefully she goes to him. But I am going to get going now talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment