Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Well this week is going to be the best it is spring break now. I ma so happy no school for a whole week. Its my wishes come true, just kidding. Well anyways this past week was really good. I took my best buddy out one day to eat, scored good on my test for the week, and never had any homework at all that whole week. I would have to say it was a very good week to lead into spring break. Even though for spring break I do not even get to go anywhere. But that is alright I get to spend time with my friends and family. Which there is never anything wrong with that. I was hoping though for spring break that I would be able to go to California or Mexico or even Florida. Just somewhere really warm so that I could show off my wonderful tattoo. As you can tell I am very proud of my tattoo because it just looks so amazing and like I have said a million times I can not wait to get my next one done by Jason Evans. Well anyways I also got to see my best friends new apartment yesterday and it is a really cool apartment. She has a two bedroom apartment that has a really nice fireplace in it. And the rent every month is not even that bad at all for a nice place like that. It makes me really want to get out and get a nice place like that for myself when I happen to finally move out. Or if I even do anytime soon since right now it is so much easier living at home so that I do not have to pay any bills except for just cellphone bills and gas for that car. It is actually really nice living there because I also do not even have to worry about food issues either because there is always a home cooked meal everyday. It is the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment