Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back long time no talk. Just kidding. Well anyways instead of talking about life the whole time in this post I will actually get into talking about tattoos. I was thinking of a new tattoo to get and it was going to be kind of simple but cute. I was going to get a bracelet wrapped either around my ankle or my wrist. But I really can not decide what the pattern might be. A ton of people that I know that have bracelets wrapped around there ankles usually have that rose Marys bracelet or something like that. And personally I am not really a whole church person. I actually do not even believe in god at all. I figure that the whole saying god will come save us all thing made me not believe in him because do you not thing that he would have said us all during the Holocaust or through any of our horrible times or how about even now. Our world right now is really messed up. But anyways back to the whole bracelet thing I think that it might be like a peace bracelet or something like that since we need some peace in this world. And then of course I still want the rest of my back done with wings or something else i am just not sure yet on how I am going to finish it off. But anyways I think that I am done with this post and I will come back and update here in a little while later. Have a nice spring break everyone I know that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment