Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Well this weekend was pretty amazing besides the part of having to work on such beautiful days that we have been having lately. Well if any of you knew Neon Dragon had an amazing special Friday night for Friday the 13th and they were doing piercings for only 13 dollars. That right there to is an amazing deal because piercings usually range around like 40 dollars to get anything done and that is pretty expensive so if any of you went there you got a pretty good deal. And for those of you who missed out on that then it really sucks to be you right now having to pay the horrible price of 40 dollars now if you decide that you want to get a piercing.
Well anyways they also did a special on freaky tattoos that related into Friday the 13th. Which is a pretty good deal if you are into all of that stuff and you wanted a cheap tattoo to get put on you that night then you picked the right stuff to be interested into. Personally I do not think that I could get something that related to Friday the 13th tattooed onto my body but yet who am I to judge this time because I know alot of people who probably would not get the tattoo that I have on my back. But it is a preference type of thing and maybe one day I would like to get something tattooed like that on me but that is in the future for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment