Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey everyone this time I am going to talk about facial tattoos. There are the basic behind the ear tattoos, the lower neck tattoos, just basically anywhere on the neck tattoos, then there is the crazy ones like your whole entire face done, eye liner tattoos, eye ball tattoos, lip liner tattoos, and just many more crazy ones. I do not think that I would ever be able to tattoo my eye. And tattooing your eye liner and lip liner is just dumb because what if you want a different color some day down the road what do you think you are going to be able to do about it. And doing your whole entire face would just hurt painfully bad. You would have to have a high pain tolerance. And I know that i do not have that feature. I do think though that the behind that ears and neck tattoos and very interesting. With the behind that ears you can cover that up at anytime and no one could even know that you have a tattoo there unless you wear your hair up in a pony tail. Also the neck is some what interesting because you would have to be very tough going over your collar bone. And I personally want one on the lower part of my neck when I get older. I will have to get my pain tolerance up though first. Here though is some crazy photos for you of some cool and weird tattoos since I have not shown you any in awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment