Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. I can not believe that it is really going to be -15 below zero here pretty soon. Well as I was saying earlier in posts my friend is having his tattoo done here in like 3 days. He is the one that is getting the flower emerging from the ground and sun. I also have mine coming up here pretty soon in like three weeks. Its so exciting. My boyfriend also is getting his tattoo fixed up because we happened to go to the wrong place to get his tattoo and it turned out pretty horrible. There are like patches of ink that are missing through out the tattoo, and that outline has already faded, and he has not even had it for more then a year.
To talk about tattoos though i was going to talk about big macho men who get the i heart mom tattoos on there bodies. Mostly on there upper shoulders. It is somewhat dumb because they get it so huge and in the same design most of the time anyways. They need to become a little more original with where they put it and how they make the design. I mean I understand that people love there parents and everything but they just need to be a little more unique with how they express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment