Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back its been awhile since my last post. I had the pleasure of getting to have a wonderful week and a half of from school for Christmas break. It was great but it does suck to be back in school again. Anyways now that I have turned 18 I get the great pleasure to fix up my old tattoo and get my new one here in like 2 weeks. I am very excited because it is going to be the winged heart tattoo, but I am also going to add a spider web into the background of the original design. It is going to be such an amazingly great tattoo. I will be getting it on my lower back as well. This is the basic part of what the spider web and tattoo will look like.


To move on I am also maybe even thinking about re piercing my belly button and maybe piercing my tongue along with it. If you have not noticed yet I love body art!! I have already had my belly button done but it got infected so I had to take it out. I am hoping this time when I get it done that it does not get infected or else I will be pretty upset that i spent 80 dollars totally on trying to get this piercing to stay in. Also I really have no idea how bad the tongue piercing might hurt. I have seen one of my friends get it done and it seemed like it really hurt because he almost passed out when he got it done. One other thing that I think I might get redone is my Marilyn Monroe piercing that I used to have also, but unfortunately lost that when i got sick one night and it fell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment