Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hey welcome back to my blog. I know you have been dying to read a new post from me. Laugh out loud! Well this time I am going to talk about inappropriate piercings. The first one I am gong to talk about is the lower area of your body and you know what I mean when I say that. First of all I have to say is why in the world would you allow someone down in that area if you were a boy or girl? That is suppose to be a private place where only you and if you have a loved one are suppose to see. But yet people let strangers just go on down there and do there job. It is really just disgusting. And being the piercer what if the person you were piercing was like gross down there and had stuff that you really do not want to get or I should say receive. There is many different names for those piercings one including Jacob's ladder. Then there is also the nipple piercing. I do not understand once again why you would show off your private parts of your body to any one besides your loved one. It is just very improper unless you have known this person for quite some time. I just can not imagine showing off my closed off sections to any one who is in the studio at the time of the piercing. I mean look at the world today there could really be some nasty old perverts there, and they get to see all of your goodies. I mean I love body art and all but there is a point when you need to put boundaries down.

No comments:

Post a Comment