Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. This has been a wonderful week because of the snow day. I only had to go to school for half a day this last week and all the other days we were closed for the day because of the snow and freezing cold weather. So that gave me time to add some work days in and go and watch my buddy get his tattoo. It came out looking really sweet and it barely bleed. During the time though two people came in and talked about getting a tattoo done by the worst place in town. And wanted to find a way to cover it up. She even talked about how the guy gave her a free tattoo and 40 dollars so that she would sleep with him. This place is just nasty dirty, I can not even believe that people still go and get tattoos done there. He does so many underage kids now of days so that he can still keep business, and i am really surprised that he has not gotten busted yet for doing tattoos on minors with out there parent consent. I am just waiting for him to be shut done. I thought it did happen but it came out to be that he moved his shop. But anyways my tattoo is only 2 weeks away now and I am so excited to get it. I have almost all of the money now. It is going to be amazing. But I am going to go now so I will post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment