Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. So I am going to talk this time about another upcoming tattoo of mine. Well over a long talk on the phone I finally convinced my sister to get an identical tattoo with me. We are going to get matching tattoos that symbolize sister tattoos. We have not decided yet what the symbolizes might be but I came up with an idea of doing an open rose on her symbolizing that she is older and has bloomed and then having a closed rose on me showing that I am the younger one and have not yet matured into a full blossomed into a full beautiful rose. She did though say right of the back that she did not want to do that one because she did not want to be symbolized as old. She said that it was somewhat rude that I even came up with that idea. Though it was in a joking way. Well anyways though we are planning on getting it done by the famous Kat Von D! She is the one who has her show called LA Ink and TLC. She is an amazingly great tattoo artist and since my sister lives in California why not take advantage and get hers and my tattoo done by one of the best known artist in the United States. It is going to be hard somewhat though to get an appointment but we are trying. The say even just walking into the shop there are always crowds of people standing there to meet the artist of the well known show. We are going to try our best though to get into there appointment book sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment