Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. It has been a long time no talk. It is that I have been working a lot lately and I have not yet had anytime to update you guys on anything. Well lately I have been just keeping up with the gossip. This week has been really boring because one of my best friends has been suspended since last week and it is really boring since I do not have him to talk to everyday. Well anyways though big news! Tomorrow I get to go to the slipknot concert with my boyfriend Brady. It is going to be such a blast. I got the tickets for him for Christmas. I really hope that everything goes well that night, even though I am going to be dead Thursday during school because the trip to the concert is two hours long. And it probably will not end until 11:30 or 12:00. But I will have to try and attempt to make it through the school day with a few naps here and there. And then once again as a reminder I have my tattoo coming up here in like three days and I am supper excited. The bad thing though is that my time for the tattoo got bumped up to 3:30 because my tattoo artist has to go to a puppy training class at Petco by 6:00 which was my original time to get it done. It is just going to suck because now I can not have my boyfriend come because he will still be sleeping since he works 3rd shift. I will have to be brave and attempt it myself. Wish me luck. Well I will update again soon and let you all know how everything went.

No comments:

Post a Comment