Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Today is going to be the wonderful topic of feet tattoos. Ouch! Indeed you have to know that it would hurt really badly. It has to hurt you really bad because there is barely any fat there and it is literally being done right on the bone. Unless you have an incredibly large amount of fat on your feet. It sometimes though comes out looking really cute. If I had the balls to maybe do it I think that I would because people with the right type of feet can really pull it off and make it look adorable. I have many friends who pull it off and have amazingly well done tattoos on there feet. Like one of my friends has words written in French that spell out laugh love live. And another one of my friends has stars going across her feet, which is so cute. She really pulls it of. But then there are some people that I know that look really bad with it because they try to show it off and it is just a crappy done tattoo or else they have really ugly feet. Here are some wonderful photos of some though.

No comments:

Post a Comment