Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. So this time I am going to talk about people getting tattoos on there rear ends. Like why in the world would you really ever let anyone that you hardly even knew tattoo your rear behind. And as a tattoo artist that would be very gross because what if they had like a hairy rear end or just a plain old nasty rear end. I just think that personally if I was a tattoo artist I would have to puke if some showed me there rear end and told me that they wanted a tattoo placed on there that is just disgusting. Would you let someone do that to you? Just take a long thought processes into it. Maybe for like 10,000 dollars I could maybe bare it. But still it would be extremely hard. And most people who have tattoos on there rear end usually end up putting someones name like a family member, or a loved one. Really though why would you want to symbolize that loved one by having there name on your rear end. I think that that is just plain disrespect to that individual. What would you do though if you left that person and then got with someone else they are not going to want to see a tattoo of someones name on your rear end. So just in plain words do not ever in your whole life get a tattoo on your rear end.

No comments:

Post a Comment