Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey everyone so about this whole tattoo thing. I have just recently found out that my friend is wanting to become a tattoo artist and she is thinking that she is going to be able to make it even though she is being trained by the worst person in the whole state of Iowa. He is a real drug person and he real can not do tattoos. He digs way to far in to peoples skin and before he does your tattoo he has to go into the back room and do drugs. Like real his only clients are under age teens who want to get a tattoo and can not wait until they are 18 years old. Every shop in town makes fun of this shop and I really do not understand why she does not get out of that shop and go and work for the best so that way she is trained by the best. Working at this shop is really going to give her a bad reputation and no one is going to every let her transfer over to a new shop because they all know that this guy can not teach her the real art of tattoos. I feel bad though because she really thinks that this guy is the real deal but she will come out to find out that he is a loser just like everyone else has told her. Its just disgusting cause I went in there myself one day and he tried to get my friend to have sex with him and he is literally as old as my dad and that is just sick. He also has his prison photo posted up on the wall. This shop is just horrible and I hope she gets out of there fast and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment