Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey so anyways more and more on tattoos again. Me and my boyfriend are thinking about soon going in and adding some more art to his body. We just can not really decide what to get done. At first he really wanted to fix up his first tattoo by adding some smoke into the background of his initials and then have a skull coming out of the middle of it. Which sounds awesome but I do not think that he is very set on that idea. Now he is thinking that he wants to get something done on his back but can not decide what yet. I know though that whatever he does it is going to look amazing because he has a really good taste in art and he would not get anything put on his body that is going to look bad in the long run of things. I am starting to think though that I might want to eventually get sleeves done at least on one arm and have at the top of the shoulder a rose bush going all the way done and then added other things in after awhile. I just have to fully think about it first and if I am going to enjoy it later in life or just really regret it later in life. I will get it all figured out here soon enough in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment