Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back once again. Well I had looked up how to write my next tattoo out in Arabic and it is actually very interesting looking but I am going to have to go to the shop tonight and get myself an appointment so that way I do not have to wait all the way into August. I really think that if I had to wait that long to get a tattoo I would probably most likely forget about the appointment and then have to reschedule and that would probably be another couple of months before I could get it again. Which would suck horrible to have to wait that long. But anyways I am really excited about that tattoo because it really has a whole lot of meaning to me. It is part of my life that I do not ever want to forget and putting this tattoo on me will show that I have great respect for my background and hopefully my father will approve of this tattoo. It will be difficult though to get him to approve this tattoo because he really hates the whole aspect of tattoos. He is the kind of person that thinks that they are trashy looking and disgusting. Which is the reason that I have not told him about my two tattoos or else I probably would be in very big trouble. I am hoping though that this tattoo will change his mind because it is for him and the whole idea of me getting tattoos is because it is my body and I love the fact that I can express how I feel through amazing body art. It really is a great way to express yourself. I just can not really decide what color of ink I want it done in and if I want to add anything around the outside of it. I will come up with something though.

No comments:

Post a Comment