Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Spring break was amazing but yet the weather sucked horrible back here in cedar rapids. It almost sucked so bad that it almost ruined spring break here in Iowa, but what really can ruin spring break that much it is a whole week off of school which rocks big time. I know that teachers also enjoy it too. They would be crazy if they did not enjoy it. What is there not to enjoy, sleeping in, no work, no homework for students, nothing really to worry about. My spring break though was mostly spent spending time with my lovely boyfriend who always makes every day better for me. I know that was a little to much but it is true i love him dearly. But anyways back to spring break I mostly sat and watched movies or went to movies and even went out to dinner a whole lot to. But it was fun. I am jealous of the kids though that could afford to go out to Mexico and all those other spring break places in the nice warm sun and see that wonderful beaches. Instead back here i spent the whole time watching it either rain, be windy, or snow. Not one day was it even close to being nice out. It really made it so that i did not even want to be outside at all the whole spring break. I also got to spend time with my other friends as well and got a nice lovely income tax return in the mail which everyone loves to receive. I wonder what I will spend that on soon. Well talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment