Thursday, April 23, 2009

So anyways to change the subject just a little this weekend is really going to be a blast and I can not wait. I do not have to come to school on Friday because of the reason that I have to take my mom to her surgery which is really going to suck for her and I feel really bad to. But then that night it is my boyfriends birthday and since it is going to be so nice out we are going to have a cook out and I am surprising him buying helping him out and paying for the rest of his tattoo to be finished up. I really hope that he is going to enjoy that present. But the cook out really turns out great and that at least the friends that are closest to him show up instead of being rude and not even coming at all. I really hope that if they do plan on coming that they decide not just to come for the food but also stay a little afterwards to just talk and hang out. I am so excited though because it is his 20 birthday but then again not that excited since he is almost 21 and can not stop talking about how excited he is to go to the bars which really makes me nerves since there will be drunk girls all over him and everything. I really do not know how I will handle that but we will see when the time gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment