Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. This weekend has been pretty good except from the part that I had to take a stupid ACT test on Saturday which took forever. Besides that though it has been a pretty good weekend. I have decided on a new tattoo that I am going to get once I graduate. It is going to be Arabic writing saying the haddad family. It is going to go across my wrist like a bracelet type tattoo. I think it is really going to look good and I can not wait to tell my dad about it because I am doing it on behalf of his heritage. So I hope that he is really going to like it. The thing is though that Jason is booked all the way to July so it is going to be hard to get appointment with him. So I am going to have to go in there sometime soon and schedule that with him. I am really excited to get this one just because of the significance of it to me. I do think though that it is going to hurt really bad since I have small skinny wrist. I just hope though that it does not hurt as bad as my back tattoo cause that one actually hurt. Especially when he had to go over my back bone. Well anyways that is my plan for now but you never know it could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment