Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Well I finally got the true way of how to write my new tattoo in Arabic and it looks awesome. This way to if I ever meet a Arabic person I will have the right way of writing it instead of having it come from google translator and be wrong. It was kind of embarrassing though to go up and ask my friend how to spell and write it out and he said that what I got from google was completely wrong in ever way. All of the words had been switched around. But now I am straight on track and I have everything ready for when I get this tattoo done. I am debating though how to get the color done on it and if I want anything done around the outside of it. It is hard to decide though because I have such small wrist that I do not know if I can even fit my whole saying around my whole wrist without having to make it really small. But I am hoping and praying that everything comes out right. Knowing my luck though is that something will happen to go wrong. But anyways I know that even if it comes out a little different then what I am looking for it will still be an amazing tattoo in the fact that it is going to mean more then the world to me and my father hopefully. If I have not said it yet he really hates the idea of tattoos and if he ever knew that I had a tattoo I would be out on the streets. That's why me and my mom keep my tattoos a secret because she knows that that exact thing will happen. But anyways this post happens to be done now. Thank you for reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment