Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hey everyone so I was thinking for a little bit that I am already thinking of one more tattoo and it is going to be of what I had shown you in one of the first post. I sort of want to get a rose trail across my back and have the roses on a vine kind of going up my rib cage and onto my shoulder. I am debating though if I want to go through the pain of having to get that done on my ribs. Since I saw my friend get his tattoo on his ribs and I would have to say and he agreed with me that it was a extremely painful spot to get a tattoo done there. And it literally took the tattoo artist 13 hours to fully finish the whole tattoo with color and everything. I really can not imagine how in the world anyone could sit there that long. I know when I got mine done on my lower back it really began to hurt when the color was added, because it was already very tender after the outline and then when he rubbed the color it literally sent pains into my leg because my back was so sensitive. I just hope that if I decide to get it done that I can really sit through all of it and not just want to get up and march my way out of there. That is really my only issue besides the fact of trying to save up the money to get the tattoo. It will probably be around the range of 500 to 600 dollars and that is really alot to have to save up.

No comments:

Post a Comment