Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. Well anyways I have found out recently that my brother is thinking now about getting a tattoo and he is kind of branching off the same idea that I had for my wrist tattoo. At first I could have sworn to death that he found out that I wanted one and was trying to get me in trouble by telling my father that he wanted a tattoo done of Arabic writing on his chest and I just knew right then and there and he knew and wanted to get me in trouble. I really came to find out though that he actually had no idea that I wanted to get a tattoo done of Arabic writing and that it was all a mistake on my half for thinking that he knew. But anyways so yeah he wants to get his first tattoo done. He is really not sure yet though where he plans on going to or what he wants the tattoo to say in Arabic, but I hope that it all turns out good for him. Recently though I had my Kirkwood orientation and I saw a girl there who had a tree of flowers going down her whole arm and it really made me wonder if that would look good also on my arm. Personally though I would do like a rose tree or something so that way it was not exactly like that girls but I have just also thought that a full sleeve would look good on one of my arms I just have to think personally the cost of getting all of that done and the time that it would take. But I also have to think if I would want a full sleeve later down the road in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment