Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. So this past week has been very interesting. Trying to get everything decided on prom and then people really pissing me off and now deciding that they do not want to pay for the limo when I already put all of my money into paying it and do not want to be stuck with the whole bill. But anyways with my whole new diet thing I have finally decided that I want to get my belly button pierced because my stomach is somewhat in better shape. I just have to really decide when I want to get it and if I want to pay the money for it because it cost 40 dollars to get a belly button piercing. But hopefully I can decide soon before prom so that way I will know if I need to get a different piercing by then so that it does not show through the dress. But anyways away from that topic I found out the my friend is deciding to get a tattoo done on her arm and it is going to be of her babies footprints when she has her going up her arm and I think that it is going to look really great on her and she will really like it. She is going to get it done at Hardcore which is a pretty decent place even though I would never get a tattoo done anywhere else besides Neon Dragon. But I am going to go now and enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment