Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey everyone welcome back. So i finally got an appointment for my new tattoo and it is all the way in august. Which sucks really bad because I really want to get it sooner than that. But oh well I guess. I waited far to long to get an appointment with Jason. He really fills up fast. so that must so a good sign of how good his work is and even the other people in his shop like Andrew. It is difficult though trying to find out the exact way to write my saying out in Arabic. So many different translator sites keep writing it in a different way and it is really starting to frustrate me a lot and I just really need to find out the exact way. I really do not want to get the tattoo if the spelling of it is not right. Who would really want to walk around with a tattoo in a different language and then come to find out that what you got tattooed on your body is not even really what it means. That would be horrible embarrassing or at least it would be to me. This tattoo is really going to mean so much to me though, even though I really do not have a whole lot of Lebanese in me my grandfather was full and my dad is half and I just really want to get this for them and show them that I really do respect there background. And even though I never got to meet my grandfather I hope that he is looking down and is proud of what I am doing and really respects this tattoo. I just really want everyone to be proud of whatever I decide to do in my life and self.

No comments:

Post a Comment